Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stairs

I woke up on the morning of December 25th to my sister shaking me and telling me that Santa came.  I was only seven years old at the time so i immediatly jumped out of bed and ran into my parents room.  They were still asleep so my brother, sister, and I jumped on them to wake them up.  We were all too excited to go downstairs and see what Santa had brought us.  Every year we have to wait for my mom and dad to go downstairs and get their coffee and the camera while we wait up in their room.  My siblings and I would always get frustrated with how long they would take to do such a quick task.  When they were finally ready, they called for us to come down.  We immediatly got up and flew down the stairs into the living room.  We came down the stairs and looked in the living room and there were no presents!  We were all confused at what was going on.  We were really sad because we thought we got put on the naughty list and did not get any presents.  I would not let myself believe we were on the naughty list.  I started to look around the house.  I went through the kitchen, the dining room, and then I arrived at in the family room.  There they were, all the presents from Santa sitting around the family room.  I was shocked.  Santa had played a trick on us by putting our presents in a different room!

2 comments:

  1. Good story, very interesting. Make sure you use more descriptive words in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it was a happy ending and you found your presents :)

    ReplyDelete