Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

This thanksgiving break was the last one where I would not have to come home from school.  The last time I will not be away at college.  I tried to make the best of this last break but it did not start off well.  I started my last break off being sick.  My throat felt like I was swollowing nails and I could not breathe through my nose.  I felt terrible.  I decided to not come to school on our last day before break because I was not feeling good.  I wanted to stay home and sleep so I was not sick for the feast.  All I did was eat oranges and sleep while I was at home.  I tried to get the most  vitamin C in me so that I could feel better.  Wednesday came and I started to feel a little better.  I took it easy the whole day and then the day came.  I woke up on thursday morning to the smell of mashed potatoes and gravy.  I then was amazed that I could smell.  My family usually has a thanksgiving lunch so by the time I woke up it was already time to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment